The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 20-11-2020
Vocabulary has been an important part of various competitive exams, so we are here with a series of Banking Awareness Quiz on a daily basis on our platform. Follow the quiz daily to improve your banking awareness.
Can I get a Notification in the Daily morning?
Yes! We have two ways to notify you. One is – Telegram Mobile Application and another is – Subscribe our Website. Join our Telegram Channel by clicking the below icon –
Click here to Join Telegram Channel
1. FORMIDABLE (ADJECTIVE): (डरावना): intimidating
Synonyms: forbidding, redoubtable
Hers is a formidable opponent.
2. EXASPERATION (NOUN): (खीज): irritation
Synonyms: annoyance, chagrin
She rolled her eyes in exasperation.
3. FORTIFY (VERB): (मज़बूत करना): invigorate
Synonyms: strengthen, energize
She is fortified by her religious faith.
4. PRECISION (NOUN): (शुद्धता): exactness
Synonyms: accuracy, correctness
The deal was planned and executed with military precision.
5. IMPROBABLE (ADJECTIVE): (असंभाव्य): unlikely
Synonyms: not likely, doubtful
This account of events was seen by the jury as most improbable.
6. NOTABLE (ADJECTIVE): (उल्लेखनीय): noteworthy
Synonyms: remarkable, outstanding
The gardens are notable for their collection of magnolias and camellias.
7. PHENOMENAL (ADJECTIVE): (अभूतपूर्व): exceptional
Synonyms: extraordinary, remarkable
The town expanded at a phenomenal rate.
8. ATYPICAL (ADJECTIVE): (विचित्र): unusual
Synonyms: untypical, non-typical
I belong to the sample of people who are rather atypical of the target audience.
9. THOUGHTFUL (ADJECTIVE): (विचारशील): pensive
Synonyms: thinking, reflective
Brows were drawn together in thoughtful consideration.
10. FLAUNT (VERB): (शान दिखाना): show off
Synonyms: parade, exhibit
Newly rich consumers eager to flaunt their prosperity.
The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 19-11-2020
The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 18-11-2020
The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 17-11-2020
The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 16-11-2020
Download The Hindu Newspaper Analysis click here