The Hindu Vocabulary For All Exams on 14-10-220
Vocabulary has been an important part of various competitive exams, so we are here with a series of Banking Awareness Quiz on a daily basis on our platform. Follow the quiz daily to improve your banking awareness.
Can I get Notification in Daily morning?
Yes! We have two ways to notify you. One is – Telegram Mobile Application and another is – Subscribe our Website. Join our Telegram Channel by clicking below icon –
Click here to Join Telegram Channel
1.QUINTESSENTIAL(ADJECTIVE): (सर्वोत्कृष्ट): typical
Synonyms: prototypical, stereotypical
He was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained.
2. VANDALIZE (VERB): (उपद्रव मचाना): destroy
Synonyms: damage, harm
Stations have been vandalized beyond recognition.
3. COOPERATION (NOUN): (सहयोग): assistance
Synonyms: helpfulness, help
We would like to ask for your cooperation in the survey.
4. ADDICTION (NOUN): (लत): dependency
Synonyms: dependence, craving
He committed the offence to finance his drug addiction.
5. WELFARE (NOUN): (कल्याण): well-being
Synonyms: health, happiness
They don’t give a damn about the welfare of their families.
6. TRIBUTE (NOUN): (श्रद्धांजलि): accolade
Synonyms: praise, commendation
The video is a tribute to the musicals of the 40s.
7. ACQUITTAL (NOUN): (दोषमुक्ति): absolution
Synonyms: clearing, exoneration
The trial resulted in an acquittal.
Lasers have transformed cardiac surgery.
9. UNDESIRABLE (ADJECTIVE): (अवांछनीय): unpleasant
Synonyms: disagreeable, nasty
The drug has some undesirable side effects.
10. SLIGHTLY (ADVERB): (थोड़ा): a bit
Synonyms: somewhat, rather
He lowered his voice slightly.