1. INDICTMENT (NOUN): (अभियोग): charge
Synonyms: accusation, arraignment
Example Sentence: It is an indictment for conspiracy.
2. SLAM (VERB): (आलोचना करना): criticize
Synonyms: find fault with, censure
Example Sentence: The new TV soap was slammed as being cynical and irresponsible.
3. INUNDATE (VERB): (बाढ़ लाना): flood
Synonyms: deluge, overflow
Example Sentence: The islands may be the first to be inundated as sea levels rise.
4. INTENT (ADJECTIVE): (दृढ़-संकल्प): determined
Synonyms: bent, set
Example Sentence: The government was intent on achieving greater efficiency.
5. DETRIMENTAL (ADJECTIVE): (हानिकारक): harmful
Synonyms: damaging, injurious
Example Sentence: Recent policies have been detrimental to the interests of many old people.
6. JEOPARDY (NOUN): (ख़तरा): peril
Synonyms: danger, risk
Example Sentence: The whole peace process is in jeopardy.
7. BONHOMIE (NOUN): (खुशमिज़ाजी): geniality
Synonyms: conviviality, affability
Example Sentence: He emits good humour and bonhomie.
8. EXUDE (VERB): (छोड़ना): discharge
Synonyms: release, emit
Example Sentence: The beetle exudes a caustic liquid.
9. DIVINE (ADJECTIVE): (दिव्य): godly
Synonyms: godlike, angelic
Example Sentence: Heroes seldom have divine powers.
10. COLD SHOULDER (VERB): (रूखा व्यवहार करना): snub
Synonyms: ignore, slight
Example Sentence: She was cold-shouldered by almost everyone.