1. INTERIM (ADJECTIVE): (अंतरिम): provisional
Synonyms: temporary, pro tem
Example Sentence: An interim arrangement had been made.
2. DETERMINATION (NOUN): (दृढ़ निश्चय): resolution
Synonyms: resolve, will power
Example Sentence: Those who succeed because of sheer grit and determination.
3. EMBRACE (NOUN): (अपना लेना): welcome
Synonyms: accept, take up
Example Sentence: Besides traditional methods, artists are embracing new technology.
4. PROMPT (VERB): (उत्तेजित करना): give rise to
Synonyms: cause, occasion
Example Sentence: The violence prompted a wave of refugees to flee the country.
5. PROFOUND (ADJECTIVE): (गहन): heartfelt
Synonyms: intense, keen
Example Sentence: Profound feelings of sadness sorrounded us all.
6. DISQUIET (NOUN): (बेचैनी): unease
Synonyms: uneasiness, worry
Example Sentence: There is too much disquiet about animal testing.
7. PERSPICACITY (NOUN): (चतुराई): shrewdness
Synonyms: discernment, perception
Example Sentence: The perspicacity of her remarks was quite evident.
8. AGGRESSIVE (ADJECTIVE): (आक्रामक): hostile
Synonyms: belligerent, bellicose
Example Sentence: He’s very uncooperative and aggressive.
9. MILD (ADJECTIVE): (हल्का): lenient
Synonyms: clement, light
Example Sentence: Mild criticism is of no avail.
10. DEVOTION (NOUN): (निष्ठा): loyalty
Synonyms: faithfulness, fidelity
Example Sentence: His devotion to duty never wavered.