1. CHAOTIC (ADJECTIVE): (अराजक): disorderly
Synonyms: disordered, disorganized
Example Sentence: The political situation in the country was chaotic.
2. BRUTALITY (NOUN): (निर्दयता): savagery
Synonyms: cruelty, viciousness
Example Sentence: Brutality against civilians shouln’t be tolerated.
3. INCUR (VERB): (अपने ऊपर लेना): suffer
Synonyms: sustain, experience
Example Sentence: I will pay any expenses that have been incurred.
4. MUTUAL (ADJECTIVE): (पारस्परिक): reciprocal
Synonyms: reciprocated, requited
Example Sentence: A partnership should be based on mutual respect and understanding.
5. HOSTILITY (NOUN): (शत्रुता): antagonism
Synonyms: bitterness, malevolence
Example Sentence: There is too much hostility towards all outsiders.
6. CONSTERNATION (NOUN): (बेचैनी): dismay
Synonyms: perturbation, anxiety
Example Sentence: To her consternation her car didn’t start.
7. UNFORTUNATE (NOUN): (खेदजनक): regrettable
Synonyms: inappropriate, unsuitable
Example Sentence: His unfortunate remark silenced everyone.
8. APPREHENSION (NOUN): (शंका): anxiety
Synonyms: angst, alarm
Example Sentence: He felt sick with apprehension.
9. SECONDARY (ADJECTIVE): (अप्रधान): subordinate
Synonyms: lesser, lower
Example Sentence: Luck plays a role, but it’s ultimately secondary to local knowledge.
10. DISENGAGE (VERB): (छुड़ाना): remove
Synonyms: detach, disentangle
Example Sentence: I disengaged his hand from mine.